Monday, July 27, 2009

Sometime, things just get into your way.


Jaebeom♥Jaebeom♥Jaebeom♥Jaebeom♥

Hey people!
I'm in school now, having break. I just eaten Macwing set plus lots of junk foods. No wonder, I feeel fat! :( How, how, how. I must start exercising alr. Lol.
Feeel like updating about what I did during the weekend. Hehehe. So here I come!




Saturday, went out with clique to clarke quay to have dinner with them and somehow celebrate kelly birthday. Have fun with them but sadly, Chloe couldn't make it. :( Nvm, I will find time to Airport with her and yiwei. Hahah. Anyway, before meeting kelly, we went to complete kelly photobook, so sweeet la. I also want one, okay. Hahaha. I uploaded some of the pictures we taken below.


Tingting and Me.


Hahah. (:


Girls have power.


In the resturant.


Yiwei and me.

The rest of the pictures are at facebook. Hahah. I'm lazy to upload all here. Reach home past 12plus, walking in my house like walking into forest. Scary, but surprisingly, my parent never say anything at all. Hahahah. Then my cousin came to stay over at my home, talked with her till 2am before sleeping.
Sunday was family day. Went jb to shop and eat alot. Hahahah. Enjoyable, went to giant and swept the whole store home. Now, my cupboard are full of foods! (:

Today, starting of the week alr. I guess I'm starting to study alr since exams are coming in a few weeks time. Sigh. I don't really know how to study though. After that, six weeks of break. *jumping with joy* Okay, I'm writing till here since the next lesson starts alr.

Loves,
Mrs. Park Jaebeom♥
P.S I know I'm pretty mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment