Sunday, May 30, 2010

I HATE THE NIGHT NOW.

I should be happy, I know.
Yet, I'm feeling rather miserable when the night arrive.
And I hate the me now.

Out of the blue, I thought of him today. I thought about how is he, is he doing fine and blah blah blah. I kept my feelings to myself, but deep down I know I do miss him.
But it is the past, I missed my chance, he had moved on and I had moved on too.

There is people asking me, why are you carrying a torch to someone you don't know?
This type of questions questioned me about my feelings for him. Is it something real, or because I just want to live in my own bloody world? It would make me think whether my feeling for him are unreal. Those questions really sucks. Do you really need to know that person well to fall for him? Do we needs reasons to fall for that particular person?
I always thought that there are no reasons in liking particular someone. I thought it was the first feeling you have for him. And when those feeling come, you will feel it instantly.
Maybe that is some bullshit fairytale theory.
:( I wish to know the answer too.

I am studying studying studying now.
And it's sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment