Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm falling deeper and deeper for you.

It takes courage to love someone wholeheartedly.
Because you are afraid that that someone will give up suddenly.
And you will be back at square one.

IM STUDYING FOR STATS LAB TEST AND I TELL YOU IT SUCKS!
HAI. Hope I will get everything right soon.
SOMEHOW, I know I will get it right. Heheheheheh.

I should have thought of his feelings too. I'm always thinking about myself, how I'm afraid to get hurt.
I'm not going to be afraid, don't know say how many thousand times but yeah,
NOT GOING TO BE AFRAID.

Today, I came across some things that change my view of you. Now you made me feel like you are the petty person, just because of that, it can ruin our friendship. You words are fucking fake.
When I see that, I wasn't angry, I was disappointed in you.
To think that you are still my friend, when you freaking hate me that much.
I'm speechless, okay.

GOODNIGHT PEOPLE, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment