Friday, December 30, 2011

Stupid in Love

I am angry plus upset plus disappointed plus whatever feelings I am having now.
I feel like you are treating me like a joke now. 
Knowing that I'm already upset with you yet you got yourself drunk.
I'm awake waiting for you to reply me yet you are ignoring me.
This is stupid, I swear I will make you pay back for what you have done to me tonight. 
But what is stupid is I'm still worry for you.
I'm a fool that afraid to lose you. 
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you 
And I hate myself for wasting my tears for you.
I hate myself for acting like this. I hate myself for depending too much on you. I hate myself for thinking that I can't live without you. I hate myself for being like this when you are enjoying your time now.
 For the first time, I really hate myself for loving you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment