Wednesday, June 12, 2013

2013.

It been more than a year that I had last update my blog.
Muhahahahah, many many things happened.
But all good things of course!
Suddenly got the feel to update my blog again.
I've been living my life to the fullest.
Although not doing what I really love but before really doing what interest me, I need to have a back up plan so yes, working plus part time studying for my degree qualifications. 
People often ask me " Not tired? Working and studying at the same time. "
To say the truth if I say it is not tiring then I must be superwoman. However what I can say is at least say is if you have the will, everything is possible.
Of course, with the support of my dearest boyfriend and family members.
YES, HERE I AM HALF WAY THROUGH~
(: 
Till here, people~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment