Saturday, August 8, 2009

It wasn't easy for me too.


Omg. I love this picture!
Isn't Jaebeom hot? ^^

Hmmm, I am feeling rather bored, doing Accounting Project now so I'm here to post. Hahah. I didn't know is 4pm in the afternoon alr. Wow, time is passing so fast that I got no time to do other things. I want to go out but I'm stuck at home finishing up projects and studying for upcoming exams. *sigh* But I got totally no mood to do anything. I don't why tooooo. I can't wait for vacation to come. But I must buck up for my exams first before enjoying. That's how life is. This few days, feeling rather random but who will be there to listen to me? Everyone seem to have their own troubles and I don't want to add into them anymore. Hmmm, time table for exams are out, 17Aug will be the first paper which is ard less than 10 days before exams are coming. This time round, I got 5 papers to study, wish my luck! And worst of all, the time table is the same again, meaning I will be like having logistic and seamanship exams on the same day, meaning I will rmb logistic but cannot rmb for seamanship, then I will fail again! Shit, then must retake seamanship, then must jump jetty jump again. Oh no, I don't want that to happen. I will kill myself if that happens! No more youtube till after exams for me! I'm like controlling can, the fast few days, I only watch one of their video, the rest were spending on projects. I stayed back for the past few days for projects, and I must say I'm disappointed that most of them didn't even ask how are the project going on and so on. *sigh*
Anyway, I had changed my blog song to 不屑by黃鴻升(小鬼)! It is his new song, hehehe!
Part of the lyrics are here:
事情如果那麽簡單那就好了,
想讓自己不,
瞬間就通通消滅。
人類如果沒有心臟那就好了,
受傷不會流血,悲傷也不會流淚。
不需要有同類傳染頹廢,
不需要愚昧的尊嚴,
不需要去偷竊你的思念,
自我安慰。
就讓我僞裝我嘴角不屑,
讓孤獨乘以更孤獨的兩倍,
允許我保留我最後一點點特權,
赦免我想念你的心碎。
如果我眼神裏閃爍不屑,
可能我心裏一半已經殘廢。
那一半跟著你走遠了的那一天,
這一半漸漸地瓦解。。。
Till here, everyone.
Take care and study hard! Fighting!~

With lots of lovessssss,
Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment