Friday, August 14, 2009

No matter how hard I try, it wouldn't be the same anymore.



Love is Punishment- K.Will. (Shinning Inheritance)
Perhaps if I have never encountered you, it would have been the best
If I had need been living in another world
If I had need to become strangers in life
It will not have been left with this inflicting pain in my heart
Each day & each day forgetting you
Each day & each day abandoned you
In the midst of my heart deeply concealing something that I cant really openly shout about of my love
It seems all along I have always thought that love was bliss & happiness
Unable to beyond words that love is heavens render punishment
I just have to love you & my heart will shiver & tremble
This is just living by wiping off tears
My mind I have already forgotten you
My speech I have already forgotten you
Occasionally drinking to drunken stupor
But afraid that I will utter my love for you
Really fear thatIt seems all along
I have always thought that love was bliss & happiness
Unable to beyond words that love is heavens render punishment
I just have to love you & my heart will shiver & tremble
This is just living by wiping off tears
Dream will I able to love you?
Crying & weeping to my sleep
Awake, each day return to that of the former
Love is to love you
When you arent around, stealing mutter to say i love you
Afraid that when you heard that, you will run away
Obscure silence inadvertently in loving you

♥Love the drama, the song lyrics and the video too.

I am studying like hell now. My head, eyes and heart are hurting like hell. I'm stressed, will I be able to make it, me myself is not very sure too. Hah. Shall just try my best.
This few days, I realised alot from things that had happened. You will just need to forgive, forget and move on with it. In life, there is no turning back so there is no use regretting too. My head telling me this but I do not know why my heart is hurting like mad. :(
I am just writing my feeling out since there is nothing I can do about it, so there is not a need to ask me what happened ya.
Till here, everyone.

Loves,
Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment