Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How can Jaebeom leave too? ><


I love the 2pm with Jay, I'm sure.

I'm back after being missing so long. Don't blame me uh, I don't know what am I suppose to blog. I don't what am I suppose to say. What a sad day for me today. Today, I just know Jaebeom left 2pm just because of what the netizen say about him. I'm angry with the netizien for digging out about the past and comment on him but I'm disappointed of him giving up so fast. 2pm will not be the same without him as the leader. He must be so sad in seattle now. :( I am sad too. For the past few weeks, I thought with Jaebeom around, I wouldnt think about the rest but now he left too, it seem like one by one things are leaving me...


How sad. Yes, I choose to run away from things because I don't have the courage, really I do not have.


But I'm sure I will be fine. I will be.
I'm keeping everything deep down my heart, don't want to rake it up, don't want to hurt anyone.
Some things I just don't know how to say it out loud. :(
Till here, bye.

Loves,
Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment