Tuesday, September 29, 2009

回憶是最可怕的敵人。



Whenever I see this video, I feeeel so so sad. But at least I can feel how much fans love him. ^^
Fighting, Park Jaebeom! Saranghae, I love you. *shy* LOL.

Hmmmmmmm, have been busy nowaday, but if you ask me busy with what. I don't know too.
Haha. Busy thinking abt my future, my goals and all sort of thinking. Should I quit poly and change to private school, local or oversea? In this way, I can get a degree after three years than a diploma. But giving up everything in poly? Will I regret it, I'm not so sure myself too.

Anyway went clique chalet and have lots of fun. Hehehe. ^^ I love them! Games, Jokes and Foods. Haha. Have lots of funnnnnnnnn. Having Oct Birthday Babies Birthday Celebration on 17Oct. Can't wait! (: Chloe, please improve on your skills kay. If not pair you up with another lousy one. ^^

Okay. Till here, I'll update soon.

XOXO,
Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment