Friday, October 16, 2009

That's the last thing I can do.




I MISS JAEBEOM ALOT.

I MISS 2PM TOOOOO. Dream Season Two, Junho inside, so fit, made me highhhhhhhhhhh!~
Can't wait for their new album to be out!

Super super super busy this two weeks, so no time to post entry for you all to see. Sorry^^ But I'm now here posting alr. Had been working for this two weeks, and fyi I'm working now too but I see too much document alr, so so so so so tired of keying it into the system. Save meeeeeeeeeeee. Hahah. I had beeen missing alot on videosss. But I watch one or two episodes of 1 night 2 days every night and because of them, I slept happily every single night. They are super funnnny. Hehehehe. I'm crazy about those six boyssssss.



EunJiwon, MCMong, LeeSuGeun, LeeSeungGi, KimC and KangHoDong are loved by meeeeeee.


VARIETY SPIRIT, one of their favourite phrases! (: Invented by MCMong.

HAHAHA.

School is starting next weeeeeeeeeeek. Can you all feel my hatred for schoooool? :(
Please don't let the schoool to reopen. Please bombed the schoool away.
LOL. Till here, everyone.

And TMR is OCTOBER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION with clique.
HAPPY HAPPPY.

xoxoxoxoxoxo,
Brenda.

暧昧让人变得贪心
直到等待失去意义无奈
我和你写不出结局
放遗憾的美丽

-暧昧byRainie Yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment