Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And lightning don't strike the same place twice.

When you look back, you will see that we had missed out lots of chances and the worst thing is when you miss your chance, you will not be able to catch it back.
Yes, I'm back happier, but sometime my mind will go haywire.
Hahahah. Well, time will heal everything, I believe.

I'm enjoying swimming every now and then. Firstly, keep me in shape. Secondly, make me forget about everything and just swim. Lastly, my tanned skin (Y)

WHY CAN'T MY HEART BE OPEN, WHERE IS THE DAMN KEY.
I NEED TO FIND IT.
Im afraid of hurting you, so I stay a distance from you.
Im afraid to fall and get left behind again.
Im a coward, I know.

XOXO, nights.

I have tried to forget, get you out of my head but the memories won't fade.
I can run and hide from this feeling inside but the pain won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment