Monday, June 14, 2010

Im leaving the past behind, once again.

It's getting better, with the support of my girls.
I appreciate their long and naggy messages, their patient toward me as I am a very stubborn person!
Thanks, GIRLS. I love you all, so cheesy! Hahah.

Hmmmm, exams are over, holiday came at last, time is passing so fast.
I can't catch up with it. When I got nothing to do, I will think of the future, what am I going to do when I'm out of poly? Pursue my degree which means oversea study? Or just with a diploma and just go and start working? And when I start to think about all this problem, I will feeel so frustrated. Daddy says it's normal to feeel lost and he also told me that he was like this when he is young. Hahah.
I shall decide later on, the thing to do now is to keep up my gpa but I think this sem, I will do badly for my papers!
SIGH, I must buck up already! :(

Tmr, will be zoo with the girls! I'm excited, to see the animals! It had been a year plus since I last went to the zooo, with Chloe and Yiwei. Hope it doesn't rain like the last time I went if not I will @#$#@!#$.
Then wednesday, I will be taking a breakkkkkk, from busy lifestyle and go into vacation mood.
Forget the saddness, and come back fresh, with no more pain.
I'm looking forward to the new me, are you all too?
:) But please don't miss me! I don't want to sneeze all the time there.

I'm not ready for anything, I know. I'm a coward, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment