Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HEHEHEH.

School had started, with the results coming back.
HAI, this is the result of not working hard.
I can only say that my result keep going down down down like mad, I'm going to start study real hard alr. No way my GPA is to go down, it is going to be up.

Before I met him, I always choose to love than to be loved.
And it always ended up with me having a broken heart.
After a few times of this experience, I choose to run away from relationships.
But he kind of made me change my mindset. The feeling of being loved can be wonderful too, but still, sometime you will worry that you will hurt him at the end of the day.
But running away isn't a solution. Everyone deserves a chance, I deserves a chance to find true love too.
I don't want to be like what my brother says,
he told me this " JIE, I think you 80 years old, the heart also won't open, TSK"  Hahahah, I will prove him wrong.

Finally, I can bring myself to post with some happiness feeling.
Heheheheee.
I feel like a retard nowadays!

No comments:

Post a Comment