Friday, November 13, 2009

2PM comeback @ MusicBank. *JIANG*


OMG. I LOVE THEM, but my dear jay is missing. :(

Hmmmm. I just watched their comeback on Music Bank. Of course! They didn't disappoint me. Their dance moves melt my heart. So hot, esp Junsu. But when will jay be back with them? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Please come back soooooooon. I miss you, you know? I guess Jay will be sneezing everyday, every mins, every secs since everyone is missing him so much. * Laugh Out Loud*

Today, I had a wonderful day. I woke up pretty late, and so thinking that I couldn't make it for the first lesson, I decided to skip it, went to collect my pay from 2 places, i walk from bugis to cityhall, super tired. Then walked super fast because eve was waiting for me at dover. LOL. I made her waited for me so long. *SORRY* Hahah. And the first thing she do when she saw me is giving me a middle finger. LOL.

Then met up with tenghao, take the train to causeway, was super hungry. We had our lunch at swensen, *OMG* Yummmy. So super full after finishing everything on the table except fries. HAHA. Then we went to purchase movie tickets for 2012. Went acrade to play since there is so much time left. HAHA. Funny thing is TONG TONG thought we at JP, he go there find us. HAHAHA. After that met up with Alvin and Zac and AhTong then we went to watch 2012. I cried >.< *OMG, the pilot that died is super cute although he got funny accent*
Then went for ice cream session with Eve, Tenghao and Alvin. *Thanks Eve for the treat!*
After that, we went off. * End of the wonderful day! *

Super pissed off with blogger for don't know what stupid reason, made me lose the last part of my post that I typed out just now and super lazy to type it back so too bad. Lol.

Till here people and have a good weekend.
And I need to study very soon to maintain my gpa. *hopefully*

XOXOXO,
Brenda.

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment