Friday, November 27, 2009

The weather make people feel sleepy.



When I'm tired, I will think of Jay (:

I'm studying super hard now and I tell you, CARGO HANDLING SUCKS.
Must rmb so many things. AHHHHHHHHHH.
Ytd night was great. Good dinner and nice catching up.
Miss you guys, will meet up soon after exams.

Till here, people.
Study hard and take careeeeeeeeeee.

Loves,
Brenda.

" It's 1:59pm, I'm waiting for 2PM! Park Jay come back as soon as you are ready. I'm waiting for you ♥ "

EDITED@1.15am.

OMG. 1.13am now, and I'm still awake. Hahah. Just want to say BEAST'S LEADER DOOJOON IS BACK ON MUSIC BANK. *yay* Luckily it was just rumor that he withdraw from the group if not I will be super mad at him. ^^

FIGHTING BEAST AND of course, 2PM. ♥ Goodnight, people~

No comments:

Post a Comment