Sunday, November 8, 2009

I was crazy about you.


JAY PARK ^^ SO CUTE!

MY BLOG SONG IS THE NEW 2PM SONG, 'I'm crazy about you'!
I hear it for like a thousand times alr and I simply loveeeeee it although without Jay is something to be sad of alot. I thought he will be back but now my hope of him coming back for 2pm first album are smashed when I see the album jacket without him. :( I want him backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, PLEASE.

The lyrics of the song are super sad.
She's gone, gone
She's gone, gone
She's gone, gone
She's gone, gone

You're standing up now, you throw aside my hands.
The words 'I love you' are still caught in my throat, I didn't even have a chance to greet you yet.
As I see your back turned towards me, the whole world feels like it's breaking down.
It's all breaking down.
All those days we loved, I was crazy for you.
I didn't even have a chance to say that, and I let you go.
She's getting further away.
Love can't be like this to me.
It's too hard, I'm tired, eventually I just let go.
The words "If you really loved me, you'd let me go"
I don't hear any of it.
The image of your back towards me is engraved into my eyes, It's all breaking down.
All those days we loved, I was crazy for you.
I didn't even have a chance to say that, and I let you go.
She's getting further away.
Love can't be like this to me.
{RAP}
I couldn't even say that you can't leave.
All I am is a fool that can only watch you leave.
Going crazier day by day, never being able to forget you.
I can't handle myself, I was crazy for you, I was crazy for you.
I didn't even have a chance to say that and I let you go.
She's getting further away.
Love can't be like this to me.

I just came back from a weekend trip from malacca. It sure had enlighten up my mood. But I don't want to come back to the reality, to face the truth. I want to live in my own world. It'll be better, I told myself. But I know deep down, it hasn't gotten better. After that night, you disappeared into the thin air. And after today, I'm telling myself I'll be strong and forget about everything. I do not want to see you anymore. I do not want to find you anymore. I do not want to miss you anymore. I do not want to go crazy about you anymore.
The end but will I be able to do it, me, myself not sure too.


Hahaha.
Okay, I shall post some pictures when my bro upload the photos from the camera uh.
I became tanned again!
YAY! So happy.
I don't want to go to school tmr. It is a torture to go to school. Got meeting after school, got company meeting for Annual Dance and Dinner after that, sure very late come back. :(
SO SAD. SO VERY SAD.
Haha.

Shall end hereeeee. Can't wait for 2PM to make comeback on Inkigayo next week!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Loves,
BRENDA.

"We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else, for us to find."

No comments:

Post a Comment