Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Love is simple.

Just finished watching 桃花小妹, *sigh* Give me a 辰亦儒, can?
Went to have lunch today with Eve, Teng Hao and Kah Wee. Oh ya, then Jasmine, Eve's friend came later on too.
Hmmm, nice food and good conversation. Simple as that.

Exam is coming soon. Studying not as much as I should be doing. Project not yet done. And problems come one by one. I'm tired, but I don't like to share with people my problem so I shall vent it by writing down here. After writing down what is in my heart, I will always feel better.

This few days, I keep thinking abt the definition of love. What is love suppose to be like? How will you feel when you are in love? What do you all think?
To me, love is simple, not complicated. Because if it's complicated, it will be tiring and eventually you will give up and feel hurt. But after the period of pain, when you think back, your heart will not feel the pain anymore because time will help to overcome everything.
I may like you but if I do not have the courage, in the end I'll lose out. And it always happen to me. This make me doubt about my so called fairytale love-like theory that I once believe.
Hahah. How naive of me to believe abt this theory. But till now, I still want to believe this theory. When I found the right one, it'll eventually be mine.
No rush, good thing are meant to be wait. (:

Another thing is tmr will be clique dinner at airport. *yay!* So long I didnt see them so I miss them a lot. ^^

*Sigh* I feel pretty pathetic for sending that text. I send that text to you is because I care for you but you didn't reply me. I send that purely as a friend but you doesn't even treat me as a friend. I don't know what to feel. Maybe it's not that big a deal. Forget it.

Rest early, people. Take care and love you guys.

Goodnight,
Brenda.

" 一顆心呼喚另一顆的声音, 你聆听到我的心了吗? "

No comments:

Post a Comment